Wheres The Movie Deadfish Wheres The Movie Deadfish

This movie was most triumphant and non-non-non-heinous.

Happy Anniversary Melissa Happy Anniversary Melissa

it was sad when the boy died at the end but she seemed happy so i guess its ok

zvch3 responds:

He didn't die, he evolved! Without the girl I wouldn't have been able to grow my wings and soar high! Thanks for the feedback dude!

Halloween Halloween

Ooooh!! What's he borrowing!?

Besides the plot from that Tim Burton movie, that is.

HMFD responds:

Yeah, yeah we know the plot seems similar but if you stick around you'll see that we have some original plot points.....some....

One racist police officer One racist police officer

My little experiment is voting 1 on your movie to see if you'll try harder next time.

Flupanic responds:

I will :)

A Day at the Zoo Collab A Day at the Zoo Collab

Magnificent. The bar for crew collabs has just been raised!

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

That was just.. terrible.

The publish settings completely raped any sense of quality that Lobster's involvement may have brought to the project. It was grainy, glitchy and looked like it was transferred from an old VHS tape.

The jokes were non-existent. The Apple satire was uninventive, unoriginal and just not funny. The attempts at randomness after the 'commercial' came off as a desperate attempt to validate the movie's worth. If pre-teen boys with Sonic sneakers are judging this 'contest' you may stand a chance. If not, don't quit Quiznos just yet.

Five Second Collab Five Second Collab

What is this crap?

SoupSquad responds:

Crap you missed out on.

"Column" Trailer "Column" Trailer

Is the money going towards art lessons?

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

I think it's broken. All I saw was a 24 second preview.

Zoinks Zoinks

Oney could eat a box of dry erase markers and shart them on a coloring book and get front page.

I know you have mad skills becuz I've seen your stuff. And I dig the fact that you have this spam side to ya. But there wasn't even a joke in here. I didn't get it at all. Sorry, bro.

Now the kid with the devil and the crack pancakes? That's funny shit.